If you know me at all, you know I have a problem. A nail polish problem. It’s real y’all. It’s pretty rare for my nails to be bare, and I have an ungodly amount of colors in my collection. Today I want to talk about my favorite colors, brands, and even a bit about gel polish – since I do my own at home. I’ll use basically any brand that has great colors, but I’ve broken them down for you all based on brand below:
- OPI – I have mostly dark colors in OPI, it’s just what I’m drawn to. I’m a big fan of their glitters as well, just hate removing them because it takes forever!
- Essie – by far my biggest collection. I love all their colors! These favorite of mine are part of their permanent line.
- CND Vinlyux – this brand is new to me, I first heard about it from Amanda at Girl About Columbus. It wears really well! I recommend using their top coat.
- Nails Inc. Victoria Beckham collection – I found this duo at Nordstrom and I love it!! She only made these two colors but they last longer than any of my other brands. I wish there were more colors!
- Base coat/top coat
LA Girl Calcium Builder – great to strengthen nails if you change your color often! | Out The Door top coat – this dries incredibly fast!
- Gel Polish – by far my favorite brand of gel polish is by IBD. I wore “Dolomite” all fall and winter, it’s an awesome dark reddish brown with a sparkle.
- Gel system – I use the gel system that used to be offered at Sephora. It’s not available anymore but any light will do. Just make sure it’s compatible with the polish you have – LED or UV.
That’s all for now! What are your favorite nail polish colors? Let me know in the comments below!